It’s finally finished! Our nursery!
In only a little while our little one can sleep here, be cleaned, bathe, and dream. Over the last couple of weeks we’ve collected everything, painted the wall, and chosen the perfect colour for our old linen closet. It all came together and really completed the room. In this case I think the picture says it better than the text, so I would like to keep this blog short. Below is list of the items in the room:
* The chalk paint for the closet and the wall we choose from Annie Sloan
* A pink sleeping bag hanging on the linen closet from JETPAQ
* The Crib we bought at Piet Hein Eek in Eindhoven
* The Tiger rug is from Sissey-boy Homeland
* The white silk bird was made by artist Tamar Mogendorff, among others available at the beautiful store Archive Store in Amsterdam
(the above text was posted on July 2 on PeekaBlog, Jet’s first blog)