Terms & Conditions
JETPAQ would like to offer you its on-line purchasing service to let you shop from anywhere in the world, at any time you choose.
We ask you to read our terms & conditions carefully, reminding you that we are available to clear up any doubts that you may have, through our Customer Service.
You can get in touch with us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; by telephone calling at +31 (0)88 818 00 50 from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
JETPAQ reserves the right to review and modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and you will be bound by the terms in force at the time when you place the order.
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and JETPAQ B.V.
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless JETPAQ has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
Entering into a contract
1. JETPAQ shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made.
JETPAQ is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If JETPAQ is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
2. Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. JETPAQ shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Prices and costs
1. The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of VAT.
2. The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
3. JETPAQ is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
1. JETPAQ shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to JETPAQ.
3. JETPAQ shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The on the webstore indicated delivery term is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
1. The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from JETPAQ, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; JETPAQ has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
2. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Right to return articles
1. The customer is entitled to return any article to JETPAQ within seven (7) days of its delivery, without need to give any reason. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to JETPAQ for the said article. Please note that we will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
2. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to JETPAQ after the said seven-day period.
3. Articles must be returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the packing slip enclosed with the articles.
4. Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to JETPAQ together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions given by JETPAQ.
5. JETPAQ is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by JETPAQ.
Error in delivery
If JETPAQ delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify JETPAQ of this as soon as possible, in the way specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article. JETPAQ shall reimburse the purchase price plus postage charge.
1. If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article.
2. Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address corresponding with that in JETPAQ’s records, the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
1. An order will not be accepted by JETPAQ from anyone under the age of 18.
1. The customer may pay either by Paypal, mister Cash or with iDeal.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webstore.
1. In placing an order, the customer grants JETPAQ the right to use its personal details where necessary. These details will be kept only insofar as necessary to achieve the goals for which the details are obtained and processed by JETPAQ, i.e. for performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and for maintaining contact with the customer.
2. The personal details supplied by a customer will not be passed to any third party for commercial purposes without the customer’s express consent. The customer is entitled to inspect and amend these details at any time.
3. In accordance with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens), JETPAQ B.V and JETPAQ Retail B.V. have notified the Dutch Data Protection Authority (College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens)that it registers personal data. A customer should send any request to inspect its personal data in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org